Ferienhaus Birgit - central and quiet location!
Welcome to our comfortable, family-run Ferienhaus Birgit in a central and quiet location on the edge of the pedestrian zone. A three to five minute walk takes you to the Alpentherme, a modern alpine health and leisure centre, and the therapy and congress centre. The town centre is two minutes away.
Arrival by car
- from Munich approx. 2 hours
- from Salzburg approx. 1 hour:
South on the Tauern Autobahn (motorway) to Bischofshofen, Gasteinertal exit, then highway B 167 to the Gastein Valley.
- from Innsbruck approx. 2 hours:
Autobahn via Wörgl, highway B 312 via St.Johann/Tirol to Lofer, B 311 via Zell am See to Lend, B 167 to
Gastein or on the autobahn via Kufstein - Salzburg - Villach, Gasteinertal exit, B 167 to the Gastein Valley.
Arrival by train
- The railway station in Bad Hofgastein halts for Euro-, InterCity and express trains.
time table OBB, time table DB
- The closest loading/unloading point for motorail trains is in Bischofshofen.
- Luggage transfer and pick-up service is also offered by the local taxi companies.
Arrival by plane
- The nearest airports are Salzburg and Munich.
Aiport Shuttle runs daily Gastein to Munich and Salzburg and back.